- Inlet diameter: 300 mm (12 in)
- Maximum throughput rate: 250 m3/h (147 cfm)
- Operating temperature: -40 ~ 150 °C (-40 ~ 300 °F)
- Filter surface: 10 m2 (108 sq ft)
- Built-in dust filter reducing dust emission during loading operation
- Flexible chute in Neoprene covered by Hypalon® makes the bellows weather-proof, highly abrasion and temperature-resistant and durable
- Reverse cone with inside level control indicates when tanker is full, gradually raises loading bellows improving material distribution inside the tanker
- Two lifting cables outside the material flow raise and lower the loading bellows without any cable wear due to material friction and obstruction to material flow
- ATEX-version available
- Various chute and fabrication materials available according to material handled
- Control panel with remote control
- Available with different types of level indicators
- Outlet vibrator
- Anti-spillage device (acts as dustproof stopper as loading bellows is being raised).
Loading Bellows are the ideal solution for efficient, dust-free loading of dry, dusty bulk solids into tankers.
Loading Bellows are used for efficient, dust-controlled loading of dry, dusty bulk solids into tankers. The spouts are provided with inner tapered cones to contain the flow of material and an outer double bellows to provide for dust removal. At the lower end of the Loading Bellows, a SINT engineering polymer-coated cone with special sealing properties is provided for connection to the tanker.
First the Loading Bellows is lowered from stand-by position towards the inlet spout of the tanker. As soon as the bellows outlet cone settles on the inlet spout of the tanker, the slack cable switch mounted outside the transmission box stops lowering of the bellows. The limit switch inside the transmission box stops both full extension and contraction of the bellows. Material loading is started by opening the silo outlet valve.
During filling of the tanker, the polymer coating of the outlet cone acts as a perfect dust seal. At the same time the filter fan continuously sucks dust through the external bellows into the integrated filter cartridges in the upper section of the unit exhausting excess air. A slack cable switch activates further extension of the bellows as the tanker lowers under the increasing material weight. A level monitoring device installed in the centre of the outlet cone signals maximum material level in the tanker compartment and orders immediate closing of the silo outlet valve. Contraction of the bellows back to stand-by position starts after a delay of approximately ten seconds in order to allow the filter to evacuate the remaining dust. Once the bellows is fully contracted, the cable limit switch inside the transmission box stops operation. The preset after shut-down cleaning cycle now provides for additional pulse-jet cleaning of the filter cartridges for another ten minutes.
- Product sheet