- Q = 5 ~ 320 m3/h (3 ~ 190 cfm)
- Range: Ø 400mm (16 in) ~ 3,000mm (10 ft)
- European Regulation (EC) No. 1935/2004-certified
- Material: 304L / 316L stainless steel
- 70% less welding seams than in traditional bin activators
- Seamless heavy-duty activator cone
- Hygienic design
- High surface finishing grade
- Low power requirement
- Outlet flange for VFP food-grade Butterfly Valve
- Absence of welding seams on cone and seal providing enhanced reliability
- Gasket with integrated upper and lower flange providing 100% safe connection
- Minimum residue – zero contamination
- Crack and crevice-free design
- Easy to fit
- Suspensions suitable for aluminium silos
- Vast range of electric motovibrators
- ATEX zone 22 version available
The Bin Activator for Food Applications is a device of tapered conical shape that, due to vibration, facilitates material flow from hoppers or silos during discharge.
Manufactured from stainless steel, the Bin Activator line offers a high surface finishing grade. The mating parts are continuously welded on both sides, deburred and smoothened on the edges, niches, cracks, and crevices, thus obtaining a perfectly smooth surface. As a result, material residue is reduced to the minimum.
BAF Bin Activators consist of a seamless 304L or 316L stainless steel cone manufactured on a sheet metal lathe, a seamless gasket with integrated upper and lower flanges manufactured from food-grade SINTAL engineering polymer, suspensions connecting the Activator with the silo cone, as well as one or two electric motovibrators
The Bin Activator for Food Applications is the ideal choice in terms of quality, assurance and reliability for applications requiring safety and consistent material discharge.
It has been specifically designed to work in applications where minimum material residue is required and contamination has to be strictly avoided.
Traceability of all parts of the Bin Activator in contact with the material is ensured by certification according to (EC) No.1935/2004.